Sunday, March 2, 2008

Nothing to exciting

Chad and Tate played hard as you can see. I thought this pic was so funny! Tate just wants to be by his dad, or on top of him whatever works the best! All the time we have been outside I figure I need to protect my face from the sun. The kids liked this hat more than I did. Its a tad large I would have to say!

So I have been on hiatus from the blog for a while. The weather is to good to be inside on the computer. I didn't work a ton this week and so it made time for us to have fun!! Chad had ball on Mon. night. We love FHE at the ball field. Truthfully I know I'm strange but I love going to his games, any games for that matter. I am already excited about the Dbacks season starting up. I am thinking I may go to a cubs game and take my kids if anyone wants to join me. Tues Ty was not so bueno so I cancelled hair and we just stayed home all day. I'm am thinking everyday the track is my lifesaver. The Porters have been coming over and riding and that has been fun for Tate. Cooper is to cute every morning he wants to come over and ride. Wed Tylee was still not feeling good and was now running a high fever so I took her to the Dr. I assumed as much but it is just something viral and they cant do anything for her. Thurs not much went on, Chad was out of town and so was Brandon so Julie and her kids and some friends just played here. I had to post this pic the 2 girls who I love the most. Friday night we went to Brooks school carnival. It was fun and most important the kids had fun. We ran errands afterwards and then it was home to bed. Madison Lamb stayed the night with us. Its always fun to have her around.

1 comment:

Summer said...

The picture of Tate & Chad is hillarious! And I love the picture of Ty & Brooks - they are such cute girls!