1. B is a social butterfly and loves to spend time with her family and friends.
2. She has had straight A's this entire year and manages to stay ahead even with all the extra things she participates in.
3. She can fall asleep in nothing flat. Typically once I have tucked her in she is asleep within minutes.
4. B is in the middle of her 3rd season playing fast pitch softball. She loves going to her practices and games and is constantly throwing the ball around. She has done amazing learning to catch and pitch.
5. She is a singer and loves music. She always wants tunes on and typically knows all the words to the songs. If she has heard a song she knows the words.
6. She was the Vice Pres at her school but was asked to take over as the Pres because the girl that was the president changed schools. She has taken the extra responsibility and done a great job.
7. She has a few different things she collects but snow globes, pencils and chap sticks top the list.
8. I don't think I have had to remind her to do her homework once this entire year. She comes home and just gets it done. It is so nice to not have to struggle about that.
9. She loves chicken enchiladas, and pretty much all meat. She is a pretty good eater and for the most part I can get her to try new things. Except she does not like anything with cinnamon. No cinnamon rolls, churro's, french toast and so on.
10. She is only a few inches shorter than I am and her feet are only about 2 sizes smaller. My guess is by the time she is 11, we will be eye to eye.
Its so crazy how quickly life goes by and how fast she has grown up. I could not be more pleased with the person that she is already and what she is becoming. Sometimes we take different paths in our lives, some of which are harder than others. From the moment that I held my 10 pound angel I knew of my worth and that being a mother would bring me joy that nothing else could. Yes I was only 18 but from the moment I laid eyes on her I wanted nothing more than to be her mother, and the best mom I could possibly be. That feeling has never waivered. I love you Brooklyn and appreciate all that you have blessed me with in my life. You truly are one of my best friends.