Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break


Fort "No Sleep"
I promised B that over the break she could have Larken and Cassidy sleep over. It ended up being a fun little slumber party. Or should I say lack there of slumber? Its not all that often that the 3 girls get together so we were excited. Tate decided he wanted in on the action and Cache was more than happy to oblige. Well and Tylee was just elated to be included! She was so happy to hang out with the bigger kids. They wanted to build a fort they could sleep in so I did my best. My fort making skills are a bit rusty but it worked and they didnt seem to mind the kitchen floor:) We shut all the lights out and they watched a movie and had popcorn in the fort. I was a lot of fun and took me back to being a kid. I love that we are surrounded by family but mostly that they love one another. They really enjoy being together and cant seem to get enough. I think I heard the last of the giggles about 230 or 3 am and heard then start back up about 630. We were all exhausted but had a lot of fun.
Silly Girls

No comments: