Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunrise with Fam and Friends

We had such a blast the last week of spring break taking the kids up to snowboard and ski. It worked out that the Larson and Lamb crews could also come. We put both B and T in the ski class and they learned quite a bit. B only did the morning class of snowboarding and then was able to come down Midway with me. Tate did both the morning class and the afternoon with skiing but he loved every minute of it. It was so fun to finally snowboard after 7 years with Chad. It was also fun to not fracture my tail bone this time:) We had fabulous snow and even better company.

B is in the blue jacket and white pants in the above pic, making her way back up the hill. Good job Taryn
B loved it and picked up on it so well. I was such a proud mama:) It was so cute to see Tate make his way down the hill grinning ear to ear.
Randa showing her skills she pretended she didnt have. She looked good while doing it also. I was so proud of both she and Chea for skiing. I dont have a pic of Chea but she was there and tore it up also.

I did not have my camera so Jared was kind enough to give me a copy of the pictures he had.

1 comment:

Wiltbank Family said...

You know I only live 20 minutes from Sunrise, next time you better call me. My kids love to ski and snowboard. Just kidding, but we would really love to see you guys next year when you come up to enjoy the snow.