Friday, March 19, 2010

Tate is in the 100's Club

A couple months back Tate had been talking alot about being in the 100s club at school. This consists of any kindergartner that can write to 100 and count without any help. It was so fun to see him take this challenge and run with it. He practiced on his own and also asked to have me listen to him count quite often. I would find papers on the table that he had written from 1 to 100. Once he felt confident he asked his teacher when he could test for it. I think this is such a neat program the school has for these little kids. He really did set a goal and work hard for it. So at the last awards assembly he was asked to come up on the stage and be awarded with a T-shirt that says he is in the club. He has worn it a ton in the last week and is proud of himself. I could not ask for a better son. I love to see how his mind works and to see him accomplish goals he has set. He is doing so great in school and loves every minute of it. Keep up the hard work buddy. Daddy and I are so proud of you and blessed to be your parents:)

No comments: