Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snowboarding

We finally got it together and all went Snowboarding a few weeks ago. It was a ton of fun and was definitely a trip I wont soon forget. We went up on a Monday night and boarded on Tues. When we got to the cabin we found the water had been shut off. Thanks to Randa being very resourceful it didn't slow the toilet flushing or face washing. Although I learned it takes a lot of snow to make a little water. I think this was the last time that sitting down felt OK. I managed to fracture my tail bone about 2:30 and attempted to go down one more run. It was to scary and I called it good for the trip. The girls were a ton of fun and did so well. Most importantly they looked good doing it. Chea and Randa hung out on the deck and fortunately the weather could not have been better. I'm thinking from now on I may be better off sitting on the deck:)



No comments: