Monday, March 15, 2010

Picnic at the Airport

Last week we invited Grandpa Ed and Mimi to join us for a picnic at Gateway Airport. The weather is so fabulous right now and the kids and I have been soaking up the sun. I love the spring and look forward to it every year. I know that Gpa Ed loves planes so we thought it would be enjoyable for them to come with us. It was a pretty slow day as far as the flights went but we had a good time. My kids thought if was so fun to be able to spend time with Mimi and Gpa by themselves. They ran around like crazy kids, flew their propellers, and threw rocks. Ty kept climbing up and down on Gpa and asking him to give her kisses. She defiantly adores him and I know that he loves every minute of it:) This picture pretty well sums up how the 2 of them feel for each other.
The kids have already been asking when we can go again . We have been there numerous times and sometimes lots of planes taking off and other times it slow. The kids and I just enjoy being out in the good weather and having room to run and to be able to be loud. Thanks Mimi and Grandpa for making our picnic special. We love you both!!!!!

No comments: