Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Date Night

We had the opportunity to take the kids to freestyle motor cross last weekend. The kids were so excited to go and watch these guys do crazy tricks on their dirt bikes. It was awesome! We sat on the 4Th row so we felt up close and personal with all the action. As a family we have always enjoyed riding quads and going to the dunes. This falls right into that category of fun for us. It was such a good time to take the kids out and enjoy being together as a family. Most of these pictures are blurry because I don't know how to use my camera, and also all of my targets were moving.
I was not sure if Ty would like it or not but she was totally into it and clapping and cheering up a storm.

Thanks Chad for planning this family outing. The kids and I appreciate all you do for us!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I think it is really cool that you have a family date nite. My husband and I have been married for 21 years and we have always made it a point to have a date nite with each other but never thought of a family date nite. Spring Break is coming up and I think we might give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration