Monday, March 10, 2008


I think Chad gets tired of me saying ok smile. So instead I got this face. Nice huh
He is so proud of his trophy!!!!!

So soccer is finally over and my feeling aren't to hurt by that. I know that Chad had a blast being coach and Tate liked it for about the first 15 min. of each game. Every Saturday for about 2 months is a killer, especially during dunes season. A serious wrinkle has been had but Im glad they were able to do it. Now B starts softball so Im sure we are right back in the same boat. Thats what it is all about though, putting the kids first. Tate and Brecken were so funny because we had our games at a park and they were very distracted. You could never put them in at the same time or they would get way side tracked or be wrestling. Anything but trying to kick the ball to the goal. Anyways it was fun for Tate and I know he is going to miss it for now. I know this is just the beginning to a life time of sports with Tate.

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

We tried soccer for two seasons with Syd and I hated the every Saturday thing.....and she would last a few min and then ask her coach if she could sit down!!!

Angie said...

I would love to go back to just every Saturday. It gets worse/better as the kids get older. worse because you are always busy and better because the kids get better and the games actually get fun to watch instead something to endure!

Angie said...

I would love to go back to just every Saturday. It gets worse/better as the kids get older. worse because you are always busy and better because the kids get better and the games actually get fun to watch instead something to endure!