Tuesday, March 25, 2008

These pictures make me laugh. Tate loves Lindalee!! He totally looks forward to her coming and getting her hair done. Im am sure it is due to the fact that she adores him and brings him gifts every time she comes. She is so thoughtful towards him. The last time she came she brought him a razor hot wheels. He thinks it is the greatest thing. So he was snuggling with her and asked her if she would rub lotion on him. Ya I know he is picked on :) So he lays on top of her while I washed her hair and she gave him a massage. In about 5 min he was sound asleep. I thought that was hilarious!! Thanks Lindalee for being so sweet to Tate. He loves you!!

3 comments:

megan allen said...

So sweet! I know how he feels. I swear, everytime I get my hair done I want to just curl up on the floor and take a nap. No really though, that is such a cute picture.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

wow, that is one tired boy! I couldnt pay my kids $10000 to fall asleep like that! that is great..and how cute!

the cummard family said...

aw. i LOVE lindalee. she really is the sweetest thing. so cute that tate has a little girlfriend ;)