Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a good day. I actually made it to church on time, thats is a miracle in itself! I feel very fortunate at this time of year to be reminded of all of my blessings. Not that I dont thank my lucky stars everyday but it was good to recognize the atonement and all it can do for us. I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given to continually be able to get on the track that I need to be on. Its truly amazing that we can go through life and do our best and after that we are met half way. Its so incomprehensible to me how much grace we are shown from our Heavenly Father. I am blessed to have such a loving and fun family. Thanks Chad for putting up with me and helping me through life. I cant imagine a better gift than being a mom of MY 3 kids. I am so fortunate and blessed in every aspect of life!!!!!!!!! The only thing that would have made my day even better would for B to have been with us. It was here weekend at her dads and I know she had fun there. I think this was the 1st Easter in 8 years that I have not gotten B an Easter dress. Kinda silly but as a mom there is something fun about getting to dress the family for Easter. Im already looking forward to next year. We always miss her and cant wait for her to get home when she is gone! We love you sissy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Laura you are hilarias...my hair never looks cuter than yours! You always look amazing. I have a little gift for Brooklyn I need to bring by from activity days so you will probably see me at your door soon. I'm also impressed, I don't think we have been at church on time since it moved to 8!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

way cute dress...where did you get that? (yours)

cute little family picture!

Summer said...

Cute picture! You all look great!