Thursday, March 13, 2008

I got Tagged (thanks Tiff)

TAG, you're it!
5 things I need to do today.
1. Go to the post office
2. play outside with my kids
3. Get a Dr. Pepper because that is just a must everyday
4. Deposit checks
5. Figure out what I'm doing this weekend!!!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire.
1. I would pay off my house and all of my family members.
2. Finish decorating my house
3. Plan some amazing vacations
4. Pay my tithing
5. Buy a Mercedes G500
3 Bad Habits
1. Eating late at night
2. Drinking as much pop as I do
3. Running late
Places I have lived
1. Sacto California
2. Mesa
3. Gilbert
4. Queen Creek
Jobs that I have had
1. Paradise Bakery
2. Tux and Tails
3. The Cutting Edge Salon
4. Hair Do
5. Mom and wife
Something most people don't know about me
1. I enjoy softball about as much as I do Christmas.
2. I lettered in golf all 3 years of high school. (not saying much)
3. I obsess with the way I smell and have enough lotion and perfume for 10 women.
4. I don't own a pair of white socks, they are all fun and festive.
5. I love babies and would have loved to be a neo natal nurse!

2 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

So glad you did the tag! It's fun to see the responses! So glad you guys are all doing well. May I just say once again I'm so very sad to the MAX that you aren't doing hair any more! Oh and I never noticed that you smelled so all that lotion and perfume must be working! :)

Summer said...

That was fun to read! I knew more than I thought. And you like softball as much as christmas...are you crazy?...hee hee...just kidding, but that is some serious LOVE! You are a cutie patootie!