Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stacis Shower.....and Tylees crack


Stacis sisters planned a little surprise lunch/shower and Nandos. I am so excited for the babies to start coming. I cant wait to hold and love on T, whatever they end up naming him. Tylee was her normal self on the run the entire time. I had to post this picture on the bottom because its hilarious. When we got home about one thirty I was thoroughly tired. I guess she was as well. I went in to check on her and this is what I found. None of her pants stay up very well. She is rather skinny and has no rear. When I took her to the Dr they weighed her and she only weighs 24 lbs. And no she is not laying on her face you just cant see it because her hair is in the way. She must have had an itch or something lol. Is it mean that I find these little things that happen in everyday life as a mom to be funny?





7 comments:

the cummard family said...

WHAT THE! Tills weighs 22lbs. and is only 9 mos.

K Bailey said...

That's how both of mine are!!! Syd is 7 and weighs 45 pounds finally! We have to buy everything with the adjustable waist or I use those big diaper pins and pin the waist to fit her. It's such a pain!

Summer said...

Okay - scary picture of me! And that is why NO photographs when I am prego - BIG HEAD! And Ty is so stinking cute! She's the little escape artist. And I LOVE the crack - poor girl - no bum - I can relate!

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

AHHHH HAHA! I love that pic of Tylee and yes she is rather thin with no bum! Tal is 30 lbs. and is 18 months he's a porker!Super fun!

Melinda said...

Really cute pictures! The sleeping ones are the best! Melinda~

Melissa said...

That crack picture is so cute. She will be mad at you if you pull that out when she's older. LOL!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! that is sooo funny!!