Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is this a preminition?

I was putting Tates clothes away and this is what Ty did to keep entertained. She put the boots on all by herself and then pointed to Tates hat. I thought she looked rather cute in her giddy up. She is still learning to smile for pictures as you can tell in most of them she is very serious. If she is anything like I was when I was little she will think she is going to be a cowgirl. Then I hit high school and that dream went out the window. Im sure she would make her Papa Sonny proud!!

3 comments:

megan allen said...

She is way cute! Love the outfit. I would like one myself. (hee hee)

Summer said...

Very cute! She would make one adorable cowgirl!

Clay's gal said...

Love the boots! Sometimes my boys run around the house in nothin but cowboy boots and underwear! Gotta love it!