Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. It always seems like there is either nothing going on or everything. Friday night we had Brint and Brea's wedding dinner. It was a good time and we didnt take our kids so it was even better! After the luau we went to see Drill Bit Taylor, with Eric and Jen, Wayne and Chea and Jared and Randa. It was a blast we were out till about one acting like teenagers hanging out at Sonic till the AM hours. Its always good to enjoy the people who we are fortunate enough to be friends with. Sat. morning was opening day for QC Little League. We had to be there at 930 to start the festivities. We stayed there until about 1230 or so. Brooks had to be back by 2 for pictures. I think they just expected that people want to be there all day long. Well I didn't so B and I went to Target and found her some shoes and a few outfits. This change of season is killing me. I love it but my kids need new wardrobes. I am going to say that I love that B is playing ball and liking it. I was so excited to see her in all her gear. I was like the proudest mom out there. I am seriously a nut I know but it did my heart good to see her looking so cute! Meredith I know you can understand this. There is something about her wanting to play catch and me pitch to her that I love! Its kinda like I'm getting my fix even without playing!!! So thanks to B for allowing me to be a crazy mom, although I promise to never yell and get all worked up over it.Tate was not about to miss out on the action either. Chad is helping coach and Tate wanted to be a part of the team! GO COUGARSSat. night we had the reception for Brint. It was at the Sandstoms home which was amazing!!! Tylee was a holy terror so we didn't stay to long. Long enough for me to eat some cheesecake and everyone to have some desert. We were wiped out and ready for bed. Ty's poor cheeks got pretty red from being out all day. I know I'm a bad mom but I am out of practice with the sun screen. I wont be forgetting again though. In these pics Tate is doing some nice side pose thing that he must have learned from Trey or Tori :) The different personalities from one kid to the next are so fun. Ty is still trying to learn that when I say cheese you don't have to crinkle your entire face up. She is either completely serious or way cheesy. Plus Tate got to see his women Lindalee again. He hugged her for about 5 min. and I am not exaggerating. All in all it was a great weekend because we just had lots of family time!!!

3 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Busy, busy! I love how you update your blog like all the time, every time I go to look there is like 5 new posts! So fun to see what you guys are up to.

Summer said...

Brooklyn looks so cute in her ball-get-up. She's a cutie!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! thanks for the laugh..i was like"that is my name!"

but yes, i 100% understand. I cant wait for Kendall to play! she is already better than mason at throwing! :)

Brooks looks way cute too :)