Saturday, March 8, 2008

This week on the injury list......



Look how fat the ends of his fingers are. The middle one is bigger at the end than the top!On Mon. night Chad was pitching like he typically does at his ball games. I got a sitter and went out to the games because honestly with my kids I never get to watch the games. I love to watch, so they stayed home and went to bed and I went out there. Not to long after I left to come home and relieve the sitter a guy on the other team who had been hitting up the middle the entire night nailed Chad. He said that he didn't even have time to react. The ball hit his right hand on his finger tips. They instantly got rock hard and were swollen. On Tues he went to the Dr and found out that he broke his middle finger. They thought he may have had some ligament damage but I think all of that is ok its just broken. So he is taking a week off and I'm sure he will be right back out there. As for Tate I am not sure where the black eye came from. No it wasn't from me although at times it seems like a good option :) He says he and Brooklyn were wrestling and it happened. It has been pretty dark all week and looks like he has some nice make-up on.



4 comments:

megan allen said...

Looks like you have had a fun week. It sounds a little like my house sometimes. My little Kash has had a concusion (not sure how to spell that one) and a broken nose. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt right? Your family is adorable!

Abby Runyan said...

Poor guy. He still is cute though. Ok I can't believe you have never been to a suns game. I love them and am so jealous you got to see Shack (the big catus) I lOVE him.

Summer said...

Poor boys! Glad it wasn't worse for either of them.

Kates said...

Laura!! I am so glad I got your blog address from you today. You are so stinking cute. I love your family picture it is darling. Thanks for doing my hair! Your kids are adorable! I will be checking this often!