Sunday, March 2, 2008

My 1st Suns Game

Ya I know with Chad being my husband you would have thought that I would have at one point gone to a game. Basketball is not my thing entirely. He got tickets from one a lady at the office and so I decided to give it a whirl. Being the man that Chad is he traded the tickets up so we had mighty fine seats! I told him he could take my mom because she is a nut about the Suns. They are rather intense and yell at the TV and what not. I am glad I went!!!! It was a ton of fun and way better in person than on TV. Shaq is bigger than life and it was kinda cool to see him in person. Plus there were these girls in front of us that were entertaining me. I think I was just as equally excited to see Jenni from the bachelor. She is dang cute.Here was one of the girls in front of us. Chad took the pic by the way and not me! They were funny until they got R rated. Poor girls!!This is blurry because she never stopped moving but you can tell she is still cute. Brad Womack you missed out!

4 comments:

Kippy said...

I love that the girls were entertaing you more. I think were just made that way. And I agree, the games are so much more fun to go to live!

Hess Fam said...

Are you serious that you've never been to a Suns game? Or just with Chad? That's weird. Looks like fun. I love b-ball games probably more than any other sporting event?!

Summer said...

Looks like fun! I'd be excited to see Jenni too! That would have been my highlight. She looks so cute - even in motion.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

i agree, Brad missed out Jenny is so cute

looks like you had fun