Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Bday Janae

We went out to Cheesecake Factory last night for Janaes Bday. I think there were 12 of us girls who went. Its always fun to get together with this group. Janae has been a good friend of mine for a long time now and I love her. She is such a good example to me and always fun to be around. Great minds think alike, right Janae? I wont point out what she is trying to do with her finger in this pic but I think she didnt like that they made her a cake. Too funny. She looks amazing and always does! After dinner we went to Janaes house and had girl talk till the wee hours. Its was entertaining and I laughed my butt off as usual. Thanks ladies for a fun night and some good education that we will leave off of the blog. Mindy Horne is another friend who I love. She makes me laugh and I am grateful to be able to spend time with these girls, though it may be minimal.
Janae and Amy Burkinshaw, and no they are not a couple!

Janae, Leigh Stapley, and myself
KaeLynn Randall, Meghan Burkinshaw and Caryn Beck

6 comments:

The Burkinshaws said...

You are so cute but seriously if you post another pic I am going to find something of you to blackmail! Hmmm.... what could I find? Anyway I will be planning our next girls night because this was too much fun! Love you!

The Burkinshaws said...

You are so cute but seriously if you post another pic I am going to find something of you to blackmail! Hmmm.... what could I find? Anyway I will be planning our next girls night because this was too much fun! Love you!

Hess Fam said...

I've always thought Janae was so cute and fun! Tell her Happy (late) B-day from ME! (you might have to remind her who I am!!)

kemptons said...

Laura, I had a question for you but I don't have your number anymore and it's not something I would like the whole world to read so would you email me your email and I can ask you that way
Thanks Jenny
skjkx2@yahoo.com

Summer said...

What a fun party! It's so great to have such fun friends. I love girls night out. Janae is so cute! Acutally all of the girls (including you) are like beauty pagent queens...must be nice...you pretty little things!

zerry ht said...

Jane is beautiful! Happy birthday to her. I have also booked one of the San Francisco venues just like this for my 25th birthday party. I am very impressed with jane’s outfit. It makes you look a lot younger. It looks like a very cool party. I am sure you guys had a blast.