Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!

I can not believe its already been 4 years. Tate has been such a sweet heart. He makes my heart melt. He was such a good baby and made his dad very happy. I am so blessed to have Tate as my son. He truly makes me laugh and smile every day. Its always an adventure with Tate and that can be good and bad at times. He is a busy kid with a huge imagination and he continually is bouncing off the walls. Thanks Tate for loving me. Its so cute to have him want to snuggle with me and rub my back or tell me Im a pretty mommy. I think maybe he thinks it will keep him out of some trouble or something:)

This may be the only picture that I have of Tate where he is holding still.

This picture makes me laugh. I forgot how white his hair was. Tate is a crack up about his hair. Every day he is particular about how his hair is combed. He will tell me spikey or a mohawk or anything else he comes up with. Then he will check it out in the mirror to make sure I have accomplished what he wanted. HMMMM does that sound familiar to anyone. Chad is just as funny about his locks. Does it get any cuter than Tate honestly. Tate always has a big smile on his face! He loves to have me take pictures of him and do these nice poses. I love that he is such a happy kid! He is all boy and I wouldnt have it any other way! Im sure these injuries are just an inkling of whats to come throughout a lifetime. I hope not but Im sure he will take it in stride because he is one tough kid!!!

Tate is such an adoring brother. He loves his sissys and is always looking out for them. When B walks in from school he will say " how was it , ready to play ". He is always asking about them and checking on them. He is just a sweet little boy. Naughty at times but very loving. The girls are lucky to have you buddy as their brother!!


I love you Tate!

7 comments:

Julie Butler said...

Happy Birthday Tater boy! Aunt Julie Loves you bunches. Hope you have a wonderful day.

The Cutchen Crew said...

Happy Birthday Tate!!! We love you, you make us all laugh. We hope you have a great 4th Bday.

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Tate!! We tried to call you today but no answer. We hope you had a fantastic day! We even bought your present today :) Happy Birthday Buddy - you are such a sweetheart!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Happy birthday tate...I had it on my calendar so I remembered! Hope he had a fun day. And yes, he is super cute :)

Abby Runyan said...

I can't believe he is 4! WOW time flys. really he is so stinking cute. I love how instyle he is and of course he has the cutest hair.

Hess Fam said...

happy birthday Mr. Tate!

Kae Lynn said...

Hey Laura...I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I hope to see you on Thursday (Call me if you need more info).