Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Party

I think this face says it all. For Tates party he wanted everyone to come over and ride in the back with him. I was glad to not have Bounce Zone this year. Both B and Tate love to have their parties there but it was nice to mix it up this year. I didnt get any pics of all the big guys riding the little bikes and racing but it was hilarious. It was a ton of fun for Tate and thats the point right? Thanks to Sonny and Sandi my wonderful second parents for all the hard work on tacos and ice cream. Sandis tacos are my favorite and always a crowd pleaser. Thanks so much for feeding all 50 some of us and allowing me to be doing other things. Tate had to have this cake. I will have to say it turned out pretty dang cute.
Thanks to all who came!!! Tate has more toys than he knows what to do with now and is in heaven. Chad got me a new camera for Vday and Im still trying to figure it all out so sorry these pics have a weird coloring.
I got home from the store on Monday and this is what I found. You cant see the smile through the helmet but it has not left his face! Tate finally got his own quad. He had to have the exact helmet as Chad as well. Every morning since he has asked me the min he wakes up if we can go out to the track! Its been a ton of fun although the little man is a tad brave on it and makes me nervous. Arent 4 year old supposed to slow down when they are about to go over a big jump?





Thanks to all who came and celebrated with us . WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

So are you feeling pressure to get prego since everyone else in your family is??? :) Got any good boy names for me?

Summer said...

How cute is that Tator!! That smile goes a mile! We had so much fun - thanks for having us. I have to say the picture of Brad & David is a little scary - are they happy?