Sunday, February 10, 2008

Avery and Finley

This picture is from a couple of mothes ago but I just think its so cute!! Its so fun having all the kids close so that they can grow up loving their cousins and always spending time with them.Last week Michelle and Ricky went to San Fran and I was able to keep their girls for them. We got them on Sun. night and had them until Thurs night. We had a ton of fun playing. It was my first week off from work and I feel like a load has been lifted. On Mon I needed to be out of the house about mid morning for a few hours so we decided to go to Chuckie Cheese. I could not help laugh at my self most of the time I was there. I was like the crazy lady who people look at and think, all those all yours? Michelles girls are pretty mellow so it worked out ok. As for Tylee, she did real well playing ski ball because she just walks the ball up to the hole and drops it in. I think she also entertained herself dumping all the salt and pepper shakers out. We made it home safely, no one was lost in the shuffle and most importantly we had a good time. They were awesome and didnt give me a hard time at all. Avery and Tate kept each other busy as did the younger girls. Thanks for letting me keep them Chell. I love your girls and am happy to do it whenever.
Here are Avery and Tate playing a little DDR. I made them stop for the picture but it was rather comical to watch. Is it bad that I just am amused by her and dont flip out as she is doing things the workers probably didnt approve of?

No comments: