Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. We are lucky enough to be surrounded by our family and friends out here. Church activities are always better if you enjoy those people that you are able to be with. So Chad went today on his own and picked out his costume. He would not let me see one thing involving it until he was all dressed. I got the kids ready and he was in the bathroom awhile working on his own attire. I nearly died when he came out. I have not laughed that hard in awhile so thanks Chad for being creative. He ended up winning the funniest costume award. I am not the worlds biggest Halloween fan. I have not dressed up in years but Michelle sent me home with a couple outfits that were not to much. It was fun to kinda dress up. Thanks Sis. So Brooks was a pirate girl, Tate a doctor and Ty was a chicken or duck it looks like either one. I do have to say Tate looks rather official with the scrubs, thanks to Chad. I went by and got a cap from Karls office and we figured the crocs were perfect as well. He has been saying I want to be a doctor like uncle Karl for a while now. Hopefully its a sign for the future!! Ok here are some pics, enjoy Chads chest hair!!!!!!!!





The headless man in this picture is Caden. You can kind of see Cache to. They were hobos with dirty faces. So there faces didnt show up in the pics. Or maybe it was Cadens magic that he is so good at?????

6 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

Are you kidding? Did you forget somebody? YOu can't say you dressed up and then not include a picture. What did you wear? I can't believe how funny Chad looks. I love it! It's fun being festive. The kinds look awesome. It seems like everyone is dressing up at least 2-3 times this year, but I will only have to do it once...on the real day!

Chad and Laura said...

Ya I didnt make it in most the pitures. I will add one more of the family but Brooks is missing in it.

Summer said...

Very cute! Chad's costume is hillarious. You can kind of see you - but not really. I bet you looked cute though. I have a cute adult "bee" costume that you could have borrowed - maybe next year. Hailey and Tylee have the same costumes - too fun!

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Okay not even kidding I almost peed when I saw these NICE chest hair Chad!!!! I almost didn't recognize Brooks she looks so grown up! Tater and Ty are super cute! I'm bumbed our ward doesn't do Trunk or Treat but a Fall party instead...oh well!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you had that THIS early? wow,
looks like fun! BUT I have that costume you could of borrowed for Ty. I wish you would of asked! (like you knew..I know)
You guys all look great..but I think Im now in love with Chad :)

K Bailey said...

Hey-I still need your email address so I can add you since I made the blog private. :)