Friday, November 2, 2007

Brinton Picnic

It has been a busy but fun week. Mon. night we went to our big Brinton family picnic which was at Red Mt Park. It was fun to see some of my couosins that I have not seen in a while. The kids enjoyed having their cousins company to play with. It propably wasnt as exciting for Chad because, well what family functions are that fun when you dont know everyone. Thanks for being a good sport. I got my Christmas shopping started as well and I am feeling confident that I can be done by Thanksgiving. I hate it when I am still shopping the week of Christmas. We also got the news on Mon that Greg Setlow died over the weekend. Greg was one of my dads really good friends. His daughter Ashlee and I were best friends as well for a lot of years. They ended up moving to Thatcher while we were in 6th gr. Its such a different feeling when people who arent old, die. I guess when they are older it some how feels ok because you know life will become ideal again. Im sure its the same for all but it just hits home a little harder when they are younger.

2 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

that pic of me is a bit scary! i have really become majorly unphotogenic. is that a word?

Chad and Laura said...

I think you look great you always do. Just think you dont have a needle for a chin like I do.