Sunday, November 25, 2007

Veterans Day Parade


Ya I know that I am behind on this blogging thing. I have been to tired at night to do it because for some reason I have been working to much. I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the parade. Tori was in it and so we had all the reason to go and show some support. Brooks stayed the night with Trey and Tori on Sunday night and had fun. They love to have slumber parties and think they need to stay up till wee hours in the morning when they do. Anyways we had fun(kinda). It was the longest parade but Tori was cute, and the company was good. We went to Neds on the way home and that to was worth the trip.

I think there are alot of bikers with vet appreciation. This was the majority of the parade. Dad how about one of these paint jobs to go along with your jacket!!!

Thank goodness these waves are good bye!!

No comments: