Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wet Shirt Contest.......




So Ty loves to be in the shower or the bath. It is a battle all day long to keep her out of the shower. I dont mind the times that she is just in her diaper and gets in but it can get a little frustrating when she is all ready for the day and then decides to do it. Most of the time I keep the doors locked so she wont even be tempted to do it. The problem is I cant lock my bathroom door so she kinda has free access to my bath. The other night we got back from riding the rhino and Brooks was about to get in the shower. I unlocked the door and walked away and this is what I found!!!! Shoes and all. I have taken the attitude that I will try to find the good and fun in her naughtyness. Most of the time the things that she will do or get into are not harming anything, just testing my patience. Its hard to get to mad because she is so happy. She is just as busy as Tate ever was. Im in for it for at least the next 2 years.

3 comments:

Summer said...

That silly Tylee! She is a busy little bee...but at least she's a cutie while doing it ;)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh poor you. How did you get 2 wild ones??? what is in Chads sperm ?! :)

Chad and Laura said...

Good ? Meredith. Brooks was so mellow Im not sure what is going on here. Owell at least they are cute and I dont care if you copy the wall. I too love it.