Friday, November 2, 2007

Boys will be boys


I went outside to check on Tate and Brecken and I found them soaking wet and covered in mud. Tate loves to be outside and when he is in the backyard I kind of let him just have his fun and dont worry about the messes being made. They had dug a big hole up against the house and filled it with water. It wasnt deep but enough where they could get filthy. Julie is propably wondering if i watch her kids when they are here. I promise I do. They have so much fun together its fun to see them play. There clothes are almost dry and Im hoping they are not to stained. Check out Tates hair in these pics it was covered. I had to wash it 3 times. I love that they are such boys and love to be dirty and crazy. Some moms may not like that but I love it. The dirtier the better, thats what baths are for. Tate is outside most every day covered in dirt and happy as can be. He wouldnt have it any other way!!

Ta Da here they are all clean!!!!!

5 comments:

Chad and Laura said...

Katee you asked a while back what my email was and it lauracummard@hotmail.com. I hope you get this I tried to log into yours and I cant.

K Bailey said...

Laura...you are a brave and FUN mom!!!

Michelle Randall said...

Lovely dirt boogers Tate! He was in heaven! you know they thought they were doing some manly work out there.

Summer said...

Looks like so much fun! Boys will be boys!!

Hess Fam said...

Oh my gosh...I don't know what I'll do with boys? You're blog is cute...glad I'm FINALLY invited! I can't handle Brooklyn. Is she 13? So pretty. And those ruby red lips she has are never going to go away! Love it. I'm glad I got to chat the other day. I miss you and hope that we can hang next visit!