Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tis the Season

Ok last post of the day. I didnt talk much about Thanksgiving or what we did, or the things I am grateful for. I am so blessed and wanted to just say thanks. I am greatful for a family who loves me even when I am not always deserving. I am greatful for 3 kids who make me smile and laugh everyday. I am greatful for a husband who works hard and takes pride in caring for us. I am greatful for parents who have showed me what Christlike love means. I am so blessed to have great families on both sides. I am thankful for the Atonement. Heaven knows it has been used in my life . The knowledge that we have of forgiveness is amazing. It allows us to continually try to be better, though it may be hard. I am greatful for true friends, who love me through the rough stuff. I am so thankful for our freedom and the rights we have to choose for ourselves. On a lighter note I am greatful for this time of year and for the oppurtunities that come with. I love the feeling of giving and happiness that is felt. I cant beleive its already here. We got the lights up on the house and the kids and I did the tree last weekend. It was a tad early but we knew we would be gone and so it just worked out to do it that way. So anyone who knows the Cutchen Family knows we always have a bowl of M&Ms. So here she is thanks Nicole Mcbeth for supplying me the Christmas ones. Ty has had so much fun redecorating the tree everyday. Thank goodness for plastic ornaments.

I loved this picture of Santa, but I love the picture of Christ even more. I hope that we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Its so easy to get caught up in the Santa thing and presents when you have kids. I am so greatful for our Savior and hope we all make sure our kids know what its all about. I love you all.


9 comments:

The Cutchen Crew said...

Love the Christmas decoration and glad you had a good weekend at the Dunes. Your walls look awesome can't wait to see them in person. We Love you ALL!!!!

Michelle Randall said...

I love the walls! it looks so good. i gotta get out there to get the full effect. we're thankful for the cummards too!

Summer said...

LOVE all the things you are thankful for - you are such a sweet sister and friend! LOVE your tree - looks gorgeous! And the walls of your house - I knew you were doing new paint just didn't know when - LOOKS FABULOUS! Can't wait to see it - Hopefully tomorrow!

the cummard family said...

Such fun posts! I love all the new pictures! The last post is my favorite, and I LOVE that picture of Santa (I have the Christ one ;) Lots to be thankful for!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

cute decorations...i LOVE the paint. I want to come see it in person, but I think I might want to copy it :)

Melinda said...

Long time no talk. Your family is so cute!! Check out our blog. Remember when you babysat Carter? He's 11 now! Melinda

Melissa said...

Your tree is beautiful! Love the pictures!

Hess Fam said...

Wow it's been so long since I've read your blog. This was a really nice post and your others were fun to read. Love you and hope to get together at Christmas. I'll be there the 21st.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Laura! Super fun pics! Always fun to read your blogs!