Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our week in a nutshell.....

Well it feels like it has been crazy busy since the last time I posted. Not sure if it really is or my work schedule is just busy. Either way there is lots to post. On Mon we went and had our family pictures done with Chea Lamb. She is awesome!! We are not the easiest family to photograph,Ty wanted nothing to do with it and Tate loves to be a ham but, is not always making the most perfect face. Owell that is what its all about, and B is always looking good. There are 363 in all but I think we will use this one for our cards. If you want to see any of the others look on chealamb.com. K so that was Monday and Tues. was nothing to exciting. Wed we had Breckens bday party. We went to Julie and Brandons for pizza and cake and ice cream. If you party Cummard style you must do home made ice cream. Thats like the greatest treat ever. I think I had it a total of 3 times before and now its quite often. Anyways, Brecken and Tate are 2 peas in a pod. They are so much alike and love the same things. It makes it fun since Tate will be the only boy in this Cummard family at least he has some good cousins to play with. If it werent for Cache coming over ever time Tate yells for him over the wall, I think he would be bored stiff. He is so funny the minute that B leaves in the morning he goes out back and yells for him to come play.
Ty on Wed had a little bite looking thing on her leg that I thought nothing of. About 2 hours later we were at the Dr because it had turned into hives of some sort. She ran a fever off and on most of the week and the hives have come and gone and been in all different spots. Hopefully we are through with that. We were going to be going to Vegas but we didnt end up going, so Chad had the day off on Fri. We shopped and got a good amount of stuff done. Kristine and Kylan babysat and the kids had tons of fun. Oh and yet another bath for Ty. I just have to laugh now. She loves it so much and I just think she thinks she is supposed to take bathes. Is that the face of mischief of what? She is naughty but how do you explain that its good to take a bath when mom helps and without the clothes to a 1 year old. Im kind of stumped with it. Owell. She is a ton of fun and although a tad crazy I love it and am glad she keeps me laughing!!! Sat. we went to the QC parade and froze our rears off, but enjoyed ourselves. It was fun to see people we know in the parade. Kelli had her dance girls in it and they were awesome. After that we headed to the Sand Show out at the fair grounds. It was fun to see all the neat things there are. Maybe some day but for now I am great with my rhino. It has not broken down yet and we have had it a year. The golf cart broke every other day so Im glad this one is not a money pit. Julie and Brandon and the boys met us there and thenwe went to Mattas for dinner. The kids had to get on every toy that was there and Tate found a few things that he thinks Santa should bring him. Hopefully he will get over it when they dont appear Christmas morning. We did get him a new sandrail video that he loves though. Julie and I got snubbed by Scott Passmore from news channel 3, he wasnt the friendliest guy. Maybe it was all of our screaming kids that scared him!!!
Here is some serious trouble!!

Santa Tate and Brooks want this rail. It was only 55000 shouldnt be a problem right

I told Julie she was officially a beetle with these goggles on. I think I would have to say I like your other ones better!!

Brooks and I finished off the night with a little date. We went to see Enchanted. It was cute we both enjoyed it. It was good to spend some tine without the other yahoos!!! I could hardly keep my eyes open but we made it and neither of us fell asleep. It was a good weekend packed with stuff to keep us more busy then we need to be. We all had fun and spent time as a family and thats what counts.

5 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

How stinkin' cute are your fam pics! P.S. I need to make your schedual even busier I need my hair appt. Call me!

Summer said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again...very cute! Looks like you've been busy! And I think your family pic is adorable. I will have to go check out the others. And you were so worried about the clothes...they look fabulous! And got to love Ty...that little mischievous face is so worth every moment of craziness! Like...what, me mom?

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

looks like a fun week! Your picture is sooooo cute! Love the outfits..you guys all look great! cant wait for my card ;)

the cummard family said...

Such cute family pics-I better get a card ;) I always love reading about your eventful weeks. You're busier than I would want to be-go girl! B is getting so big, she's almost as tall as you-what the!

Melinda said...

Your family picture is beautiful!! Will you email me your address so i can send you a Christmas card-Thanks Melinda1037@gmail.com Melinda~