Monday, December 24, 2007

The Harts Party

Today is Christmas Eve, I guess it was now its Christmas Day, Merry Christmas!!!!!! We had our party at Chads cousins house as usual. Kyle and Linda are so good about getting everyone together on the holidays. We had a good time catching up with everyone. Everytime we go it seems as though Kyle has an awesome project that he has been working at. This time it is a old corvette for Lexy, his daughter. Can you even imagine turning 16 and having this car to drive?
Here is the man himself. This is Kyle and Chad. Thanks for being so kind and always genuine!We did our white elephant gift exchange as usual, and gifts for the kids. Chad and I thought we were pretty funny when the gift we took was picked. Yes, we did it we took the rock from my earlier post. They were giving it the ooh aah ,thats pretty comments. I couldnt help but be amused. We had a great time as always. Their home is amazing and they are so kind to let us all come and bring our kids. I took a picture of their house because it truly does amaze me. We will see if this pic does any justice. I am sure it wont. Its up in north mesa, red mountain area. I think what amazes me the most is that it is built into the side of a mountain.
Everyone says that Amber and I look like sisters. I take that as a compliment! Im grateful to have such good sis-in-laws.

She was really excited to get her gift. The morning should be fun!

Ya I know once again I am lame but there is something about a full moon. I love when it is full. The kids were saying in the car that they could see a man on the moon. Brooks your eyes must be awesome to see that. Since this is my journal I can write lame things like this right? That I could watch the moon when its full forever. It looked really cool tonight, but once again my pictures are not quite capturing everything. This also happens to be at my favorite location. Chevron on Power and Baseline. I think I need stock in it we are there so often. Got to have my DP extra ice and the added bonus is the styrofoam cup.

No comments: