Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Last Day of Break


Since Mon was the last day of break Brooks got to pick the agenda. We needed to be out of the house so she decided on the park. We went to Desert Mountain park, its a pretty awesom park when its not totally crowded. We went and picked up the usual Burger King breakfast. Ya I know gross, but I love my ham croissant and large DP for breakfast. We had fun for awhile before it got to crowded. Ty was so funny she would go up the steps as fast as she could so she could come down the slide. I quit counting at I think 23 times. She would just laugh the entire way down and head back up. It was to cute. Im glad we discovered that she loves it since we have a big slide that does not get tons of use in our backyard. We came home and got the rhino and headed out to get gas since it was low. I was trying to take the back way through the fields and got us high centered. It was a sight I am sure, me bouncing on the back of it with my 7 year old trying to reach the pedal so she could give it gas, Tate screaming at me for getting us stuck and Ty just smiling away. She loves the rhino and does not seem to mind the dirt, wind or the bumps. B was so nervous. I had to laugh when I told her k give it some gas ,and she said which one is the gas. She was awesome and was pretty proud of herself when the whole ordeal was through. We got gas and headed to a different park in the Pecans. Sandi had taco night at her house since Chads cousin Steven and his wife Jen were in town. It was fun to visit with everyone and of course enjoy the infamous tacos that mom made. Chad was up in Sedona on a business trip so he missed out. It was good to have Steve and Jen stay the night with us and spend some time catching up. We concluded the night watching the Dbacks get swept by the rockies. It was such a good day just being able to enjoy my kids. Thanks Chad for working so hard for our family. We are so fortunate and blessed because of you. We love you!!!




6 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like fun - next time I want a call :)

Deanne said...

Isn't it great that the weather is getting nicer so you can take the kids outside and not keep them locked up in the house all day!! Or maybe I just do that?? I love that you had a DP for breakfast. I remember comming over to get my hair done around mid-morning and you were having a bagel with cream cheese and a mountain dew for breakfast. And you are still a skinny B***H!! Gosh I love you and miss the morning soda while I get my hair done!!

Deanne said...

Oh and could Tate be any cuter!! I have a pretty little brown girl over here when he gets older!!??

the cummard family said...

Your two younger ones look like TWINS! They look so much alike! Gotta love a good "outdoor" day! And SICK-Burger King b-fast!

the cummard family said...

LOL I didn't read Dee's comment. Love ya Dee!

Chad and Laura said...

K I know that BK should gross me out but I religiously eat breakfast there. Dont knock it till you have tried it. And you really think they look that much alike I dont see it that much.