Friday, October 5, 2007

Go D-Backs


We went to the game tonight and it was a blast. I would have to say it was the most fun I have ever had at a game. Everyone was so into it and rowdy. I know that I am a dork but I love this post season ball. Its just intense and that makes it awesome. I forgot my camera so I just took a few not so good pics with the phone. There were lots of Cub fans there but it gave Chad someone to talk crap to. Im pretty sure his voice is spent. Donald and Angie are here from Vegas so Donald was able to come to the game. Eric Lamb who is also a good friend of ours came as well. Money well spent and GO DBACKS.

5 comments:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

I'm soooo jealous, Scott was just saying last night that we shoulda went and tried to get tickets. VERY GOOD game!

the cummard family said...

Holy cow you look like your mom in that picture! Lots of fun, Go D-backs. I don't quite qualify as a fan, being that I haven't seen them play once-sad!

K Bailey said...

Hey Laura...I just checked some random person's blog and they had a Tylee and a Tate! Isn't that strange? Maybe she copied you!!! And you've been secretly looking at mine! Why didn't you ever comment you silly? Our next trip to AZ is in Nov. The kids and I are flying in on the 16th and then we all fly back to OKC on the 26th. Most of that will be in Snowflake but we'll be in the valley some too. Isn't my parents house close to yours?

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

sounds fun! Shane went and loved it. YOu have a good camera phone!!

Summer said...

Looks like fun - we haven't been to 1 D-back game this year. So sad! I know Brad is more sad than me :)

Let me know when you want to meet at the park - we are game any day!