Saturday, October 20, 2007

20 Questions about Chad



1. What is his name? Chad David Cummard 2. How long have you been together? We were married in May of 2003. 3. How long did you date? I think it was about 3 monthes but he had been around from the time i was in junior high. 4. Who eats more? Chad eats more food I eat circles around him when it comes to junk food. 5. Who said I love you first? Chad 6. Who is taller? Chad 7. Who sings better? Me, but Chad likes to think he is good and sings very loud because he is confident in his skill. Everytime in sacrament meetingI think I end up hitting him because I get embarrassed. 8. Who is smarter? That one goes to Chad when it comes to book smarts. I mean come on I think that he was in college forever. Propably because he spent more time socializing. But I will say that when it comes to street smarts I take the cake. 9. Whose temper is worst? Chads . 10. Who does the laundry? I do Chad has a couple of times though. He bought me these awesome washer and dryer so I would quit complaining and do it. 11. Who does the dishes? I do mostly because I for some reason cant stand if there are dishes in the sink. He does help with them from time to time. 12. Who pays the bills? Bills what bills I have not paid a bill since we got married. Well thats not true I pay the ones that I am responsible for which are my phone and that may be it. Lucky me!! 13. Who mows the lawn? Well not Chad lately its been whatever workers he hires. 14. Who cooks dinner? I do like once a month isnt that plenty. So sad I am on a mission to pick up the pace and do it a couple times a week. If its not me its certainly not Chad Im not sure he knows how to cook. He has to know a little because he lived by himself for a while. His sisters and mom have always taken care of him there. Well and I guess Jeff Yazwa did as well since many of our tupperware have his name on them. 15. Who drives when you are together? Chad so put on your seatbelts. 16. Who is more stubborn? I think we are even. 17. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? We both struggle but try to be better in that dept. 18. Who kissed who first? I think him. 19. Who asked who out? He asked me out. 20. Who purposed? Chad 21. Who has more friends? For sure him, he is a social butterfly and has a million people who adore him. 21. Who wears the pants in the family? Not me but Chad is nice about it, sometimes he asks me what pants look the best.

6 comments:

K Bailey said...

About the private blog thing...a lot of people in my ward now have blogs that I don't even really know. I don't want them to know all our business! And then I won't have to worry so much about what info I put on there. I think I'll do it soon!

Summer said...

You guys are too cute! I am so glad Brad and I have you guys to hang out with. What would we do without you!?!?
And I have to say that I have driven with Chad - and you are right - buckle up and HOLD ON!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

yeah. why are you private?? I was wondering that.
And good answers, I like the "pants" one!

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Too funny! I feel like I know all about him now...haha!

Michelle Randall said...

your pants question was hilarious! it's so true though, right, for a couple reasons. they want to think they're in charge, but really you are secretly in charge more. :) and it's also funny cuz he's metro! ha ha ha

K Bailey said...

What's your gmail/blogger address?