Thursday, October 4, 2007

Smarty Pants




Brooks you are awesome. She got the student of the month award as I mentioned in one of my earlier post. Also a perfect report card, all E's. My pictures of the awards assembly didnt turn out that well but I will post what I was able to get. Good job B. Ya I know I am a proud mom but its so nice when your kids work hard and enjoy school. Im grateful for you Brooklyn and I love you so much. I appreciate the sister that you are and the help that you give me. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, beautiful little girl!! Seriously they dont get any prettier!


3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

good job brooklyn, Where did she get the brain from :) ???She is cute,i will say thats for sure. Watch out boys.

Deanne said...

Hey Laura, love your blog. Gosh your kids are getting big! I can't believe Tate is in preschool. I have to smile everytime I see a picture of him because I think of his personality and I just love it! So how do you get Ty's hair like that? Last time I saaw her she was tiny. Do you blow dry it? I miss seeing you if you didn't live in B.F.E. I could come get my hair done! Of course you look awesome, so when are you popping out another kid!! :) HA,HA

Chad and Laura said...

No kids D. I think we are good for now with the three we have. And in the one year pics of ty I did round brush her hair out. I know I do live a ways from you.