Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bath Time


A couple of nights ago I put Tate in my bath and thought I had a couple of minutes to get my kitchen cleaned up. He thinks its the greatest thing in the world to turn on the jets and have a little jacuzzi time. Not to long after he had gotten in I hear him yelling for me at the top of his lungs. I ran in there, because with Tate you just never know when he yells what you are going to find. I could barely see him because he had bubbles up to his head. He had dumped my entire bottle of shampoo in the bath and then decided to turn on the jets. I opened the drain and then started laughing because he was a tad nervous that they were going to swallow him up. So I ran and got the camera. They had gone down a little but still you can get the idea. Then when he saw that I had the camera he said " wait let me cover my pee pee so it wont be in the camera" then he grabs a handful of bubbles and made a little cloud over it. Thanks Tate for keeping the picture g rated. Its funny to me that he even thought of that.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like my kind of bath! Lucky Tate!

Deanne said...

Why would he cover his privates?? Don't you guys walk around naked all the time??