Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Crazy Hair


K so tonight as I was getting Ty ready for bed I couldnt help myself. She was pretty much entertainment for me all day today. Every time I looked at her I laughed because her hair was so awesome . I spent most of the day working and so we didnt leave the house. I tend to slack on these days at getting the kids all dressed and done up. Tylee tends to have some wild hair most days but I think today might have taken the cake. Here are a few pics of her crazy hair. She came out with alot of hair and its continued to stay that way. Tate thinks he needs to be in every picture so thats why he is smiling ever so cheesy in all of them. Oh and thank Chad for the jammies. She has an entire drawer full and these are the ones he chose. I died laughing when I saw them, maybe cause its 100 degrees out.








3 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

I'm jealous! I'm hoping that Finley will have some bangs by her 2nd bday!

Chad and Laura said...

Chell you are funny. Fins has hair its just curly. Before long she will have a fro.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

she is sooo dang cute! She has a TON of hair.