Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Park again for Tate


Thanks you Julie for inviting Tate to come play at the park with you guys. He would have been rather bored at home with me working. I know that he thouroughly enjoys spending time with Brecken. These pics are hillarious to me. Julie and I had a good laugh at Tate and Brecken in the one with them hugging. They look like a cute couple. Ridge enjoyed some dirt for dinner and loved every minute of it. Thanks Julie, since I know you will be looking at this, we love you and appreciate you always being so thoughtful and willing. We are blessed to have you as our sister and aunt.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Look at those cute boys...they are going to break some girls hearts one day!

Michelle Randall said...

when did brecken and ridge get so big? They are seriously so cute. and so is tate, of course.