Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Girls Day Out


One of Brooklyns best friends is Madison Lamb. They have a blast together, and B wants to be with her as often as she can. We decided that because the fall break was coming to an end that we would go and have a little girls day out. I drug them with me to Karls office to have a little work done on my face. They had a blast down there Brooks thinks that she works there, she types and has a good time playing office. When I was done we went to lunch and then headed to get pedicures. They were so funny giggling and just living it up. After that we headed to Gelato Freeze and treated ourselves to a little treat. We had a blast. Thanks Michelle for watching my other kids so I could have a much needed mommy daughter date. Once again I forgot the camera so I had to use my phone.


I was diggin the silver polish!





1 comment:

Summer said...

How fun for Brooks - Girls day is always the best!