Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tylee



















K so I was just a tad behind on getting Tys one year pics done. I finally got around to doing them and they were worth the wait. She was not the easiest to photograph. My friend Chea Lamb is so talented and did a great job. I think she was sweating by the time we were done becasue she was having to chase Tylee to take these pics. I love that she was able to catch so many faces and expressions of Ty. She is a funny little girl and is normally a ham like her brother, but she would not smile to save her life. Owell she looks like an angel in them. Here are some of them and if I figure out how to do the slide show things then I may add more.

4 comments:

Summer said...

LOVE that Tylee girl! She is so sweet and innocent...well except when she's stealing Hai's passy...LOL...HA HA...just kidding. She is an angel and those pictures are too cute!

the cummard family said...

She is SO CUTE! I love those pictures-great photographer!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

well look at you!! Good job on getting a blog! I hope you keep it up :) I knew most of your summer, but it looks like you guys had fun! i didnt know you had a dog..that was a shocker! The pictures of Tylee are SO dang cute!

K Bailey said...

Laura! So glad you have a blog! I found Michelle's thru Wendy's.... Brooklyn looks so much like you. I haven't seen her for years! :) Katee