Friday, September 21, 2007

Rocky Point






Ok well I am kinda playing catch up on this summers events. I have decided that I want to document what we have done in the past, until present time. Anyways the end of July we were able to go to Rocky Point to stay at Karls condo. Chad wasnt able to get the time off of work so my parents decided to go with the kids and I. It wasnt like I had to twist their arms to go and help me out with the kids. We had so much fun. First off the condo is so nice. The place is called Las Palomas. They have so many fun pools and a lazy river, a slide and just tons for the kids to enjoy. Not to metion that 50 yards away you are on the beach. We just swam and played the entire time we were there. The kids slept so well since we didnt stop during the day. I have the best parents anyone could ask for. They love their grandkids so much. My kids had so much fun with them being there. In the afternoon dad would go up to the condo and do some work and let Tylee take a nap, and give me a break. At night mostly mom, but we cooked dinner and ate and watched a movie. It was so relaxing and a ton of fun. Thanks mom and dad for going with us and making our trip so fun. The only thing that could have made it better is if Chad could have been with us.

This is Ty and her Papa after a walk on the beach.

Brooks taking a rest. Is there a more beautiful little girl. Check out those red lips.



Thanks for the awesome water socks mom. We could see him from a mile away!!







2 comments:

the cummard family said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting.....I haven't seen them in FOREVER. Really....lunch?

Mike and Karen said...

That really was a fun and realaxing trip. Fun to watch the kiddos having so much fun.

You really can't miss Tate's water shoes can you? They helped to keep track of him though.