Saturday, September 22, 2007

Daisy Duke


Today was kind of a shocker!!! As Chad was leaving this morning he went in the back yard and Daisy was dead. She was just laying in the middle of the yard hard as a rock. She was such a seemingly healthy dog. She was fun and a good dog. We got her from a friend of ours when she was 2. She was a perfect match for us. She was already trained and great with our family. She loved the kids and loved to play ball with anyone who would throw it to her. She was such a good looking dog to. I loved knowing that she was out there because she was protective of our family. She watched out for the kids and I. Chad and Tate ended up burrying her in the back. Tate wanted to help out. He has been full of questions about her dying and if she is coming back from heaven after she gets better. He keeps saying how he loves to play with her. Poor boy he really does love her. Breaks my heart to lose her. We love you Daisy Duke as Tate would say.

3 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

So sorry about Daisy guys. She is so cute in this picture. It's especially hard to have to explain it to the kiddies, cuz they really don't understand. Avery overheard me talking about it and now she keeps asking me why Daisy died. Someday I want a dog but it's hard to get so attached...I still miss Barkley! and he wasn't my dog.

Summer said...

We are SO SORRY! I should have paid better attention to your posts- cause I read the others but didn't pay attention to the "dog" one. I am SO SORRY! I cried so hard when Warlock died. Ashley still says Warlock's spirit is here with us...it's so cute! Sometimes she says I want to die to go see Warlock...I just say - no you can't! Poor Daisy...We'll miss you!

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

So sad we loved her oh so much! I know you guys loved her just as much as we did! Daisy was the best dog ever!