Friday, November 28, 2008

Gilbert Days

Chad put together a team to play in GDs. They had all the talent needed to go far but just executed a bit late. The played four games and were done. It was fun nonetheless and I had fun getting shirts made for the kids. I made one for myself as well but it was quite large so I passed. The kids thoroughly enjoyed playing ball and rolling around in the dirt. Tate thinks he is on home run ball retrieval duty all the time so I spent half my day in left field with Tate. I think the Cummards alone kept the snack stand in business for the day. Whatever keeps them happy right. B was cracking me up because she has a competitive side that she unleashed that day. Whenever someone would make an error of foul out she would yell " are you kidding me. " I finally had to tell her to simmer down a bit. I was laughing and thinking that is so what I'm thinking just not saying out loud. I love that all of my kids have a love for sports and can appreciate them. Whether its watching, playing or supporting they are always right there and enjoying it. That's the key, enjoying it! Go CDC I love you.

1 comment:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Gosh I can't believe how big your kiddos are! Your doing so good at keeping your blog updated, I need to stay on top of mine!