Friday, November 28, 2008

Brooklyns Class Presentation

Check out those open mouths. Mrs. Tellef would be so happy:)
Madison was cracking me up with her arms folded. It so reminds me of myself! Larks came to show support. These 2 are such good friends. Its nice to have your best friend live next door and be family.
Last week B had a performance at the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center. It was for all of the 2nd grade. She did so well. She had a long part she had to remember and she tore it up. She memorized it all by herself! Maybe she is taking after my 4th grade acting career. I was the main character in Snow White, and I was good. I had hundreds of lines and I still managed to help the other kids with theirs. We have it on video somewhere, I need to show B. Ok so now that I went off on that tangent and was reliving my one and only acting experience, back to B. She is awesome at everything. She tries her hardest as gives 100 percent. I could not be more pleased. Good Job B!!!!!!!!!
Good Job B, Julia and Madison



No comments: