Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tates Class Presentation



On Wed Tate's pre-school class did a bunch of fun Halloween festivities. He had to take a pumpkin that he helped create, they did a little song for all the parents and then had some dessert. Tate saw this Mr P kit and asked me if that's how he could do his pumpkin. It was pretty dang simple and no mess to clean up either. He got the award for the toughest pumpkin. Tate is loving school this year. He never complains about going and is always very eager to come home and tell me what he has learned that day. I am so glad that Rondalee is his teacher. She does a great job with him and he truly loves her. The other day as we started to leave he rolled down his window and yelled " I love you Sis Jones ". He is constantly giving her hugs . The kid is defiantly a love bug. He loves to be hugged and kissed and is always so sweet to me. I am so glad that I have Tate. He is hilarious and rough and tough but sweet as can be. He is a perfect mix, definitely all boy but a sweetheart to. I could't ask for anything better in a son. I love you buddy and like you always say " I love you bigger than a city and as much as the moon."

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Preschool is so FuN, especially with Rondalee! I am glad you took a picture of Krista and Phil...I was trying to describe them to Ed but a picture is so much better! Your kids are so darn cute!

hornes said...

You are such a good mom! I miss you! xo Mindy