Friday, November 28, 2008

Student of the Month

Again again B, we are so proud of your accomplishments. She was given the student of the month award. We all went to her awards assembly and were called to stand up front with her as she received her award. Mr Jeffers said something about B while that made me feel so happy. He said that Brooklyn is a perfect example of integrity. He said integrity to him was how she acted even when no one was paying attention. She is on task and is a huge help to the other kids in her class. He has told me that he seats her by kids who need some motivation or a little help because she seems to always be willing. Having integrity is a great quality and I was so proud when he said those words. I'm also pretty sure there is not a more pretty 3rd grader. Come on I was so not cute at her age! I love you Brooks and feel so blessed to be your mother!

Tate is taking it all in. B is definitely setting the bar high for Tate. If he can hold still long enough to learn I think he may do OK:)

No comments: