Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What in the @#*%!!!!

This morning Tate decided against his better judgement and cut one side of Ty's hair. I thought the 2 times that he has cut his own and gotten in big trouble that maybe he had learned his lesson. He tried to tell me that she was cutting her own hair. When I ran out there not all of it had fallen yet and it didn't look to bad. Then as I ran my fingers through it I was holding a handful of hair. She is pretty good at tattling and told me that Tate did it. He admitted to it after he knew he was caught. There were a couple spots that he cut it just about to her scalp but for the most part he left me a few inches to work with.
All of her cute curls no longer exist. I knew whenever I cut it they would be gone for good. I was loving her hair lately. Owell its just hair and now that it has been fixed I am not an emotional mess. I haven't even talked to Tate yet about it because I was not about to deal with him right when I saw it. He may have not survived if I had. He started crying when he saw me cry and I told him now she was going to look like a boy. He said he didn't want her hair to look like his. So here is the after and its not all that bad. Its got some serious texture going on. Who knows maybe this is a glimpse of Tate's future. Teasing Chad I know he is going to play professional ball. Ha. And I guess its not as bad as for me as it is for those who have to make an appt. then wait to get it fixed. I was glad we didn't have to go in public with it.

11 comments:

The Cutchen Crew said...

I think it turned out super cute. She just looks so grown up.

Hess Fam said...

Of course she looks ADORABLE!

The Burkinshaws said...

Honestly I would never just say this because I have been there and mine was way worse, however she looks so cute. I can't believe how talented you are and that you can turn a disaster into a masterpiece. You are super talented! Have you gotten your chair yet? We need to get moving before I can't anymore.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Oh my word I would've died! Good thing she's cute! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Shelly said...

She looks so cute... good job fixin it up! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who bursts into tears over kids hair cuts. I'm sure I still have more to come. You are right, I'm glad I don't have to wait to get an appointment to get it fixed.
I'm wishing we could have gone to the ward camp out...Looks like fun!

Jen and Steven said...

I'm pretty sure I did the same thing to my brother when we were both little. Isn't that just a right of passage, the cut-your-sibling's-hair phase? :-) Her new haircut looks a lot like mine, actually, so of course I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is a dang cute hair cut for an emergency one!

Deanne said...

I love the cut. She still looks beautiful. I would have killed Tallen. Lily is almost four and she has half the hair Tylee has.

Summer said...

Oh my...one of my dreaded fears! At least she looks adorable!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Love the hair cut and I can't get over how much she looks like Tate. Miss you guys

Dana said...

I Love her new Do! Although, I am partial to short hair! LOL!