Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Bday to Kiki

On Fri. Kristine invited us to go to the zoo with her and Kylan for her bday. Tate hasn't been to the zoo since he was really little so he couldn't remember much. He was very excited as was Ty. Id have to say it was probably the most enjoyable for me since my kids hung on Kiki and Ky the entire time. I think they were on their shoulders, back , or being carried the entire time. Ty was having a panic attack since she was surrounded. She doesn't love animals when they get close to her. Every time Bosco licks her, looks at her or does anything she yells at him. We are working on warming her up to him a little more.
If you ask Tate what his favorite part of the zoo was he says when the goat peed on Kylan. They were in there petting them together and one of them started going to the bathroom. It took Ky a while to realize it wasn't the mister system drenching his foot. I wish I would have gotten the picture of him scrubbing his feet in the sink right after. Maybe its just my sick sense of humor but it was hilarious.



It has been a lot of fun having Kristine around as much as she is. The kids look forward to she and Kylan coming to play with them. Its nice to know that when I am not home that they are being well cared for. Thanks for inviting the kids to go with you and for allowing me to tag along! We sure missed B but she was not allowed to miss school. Thank goodness the weather has decided to get a lillte nicer. I love the fall and cant wait for the temp to be in the 70s.




No comments: