Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Bday Chad

Chad I wanted to wish you a happy Bday and hope you had a great day! You certainly deserve it after 36 years. I know there are so many times I give you a hard time but I appreciate you and love you. You are such a good dad and when its the kids time you devote everything to them. I love that you are passionate about things, sports, family friends and your calling. You are an extremely hard worker and take pride in making sure we are well taken care of. You are funny and can make any one laugh. Short story or more likely long I like them as do others. People gravitate to you and I am glad since I may not have many friends if it weren't for you. Thanks for sticking things out through thick or thin. I appreciate that once you have committed its a promise and not taken lightly!!! Sorry you have to put up with me being a pain most of the time. Thanks for loving the kids and I the way you do. Happy 36th. I need to take more pics of you alone. The only one I could find by yourself was of you admiring a tree:) I am glad you force me to slow down and take the scenic route at times. You have shown me a ton and taught me alot in 5 years. I cant wait to see what the next 5 will bring:) Maybe by then you will be able to comb your own hair in the mornings, teasing most of the time I don't mind. K well its late and you finally got the kids to fall asleep but I just wanted to post and tell you that you are the BEST. I love you and am blessed to be a part of your life.

6 comments:

The Cutchen Crew said...

Happy birthday Chad!! We love you!!! Thanks for being you!

Hess Fam said...

Happy day to Chad. He's so kind and is always so happy!
Laura...I'm disappointed in you that you are wearing flip flops on that horse!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

K Bailey said...

Laura!!! He let you post that pic of him by the tree???

Byron said...

I am so glad you stopped by to say HI! Oh how I miss the softball days. You say you guys need me to come back, but you might take back your words. Michigan stinks when it comes to playing softball. It is so dang cold most of the year that there is only one softball season: summer. Well I was pregnant for two of the three, and out of the loop for this last one. You got it, no ball for me for the last 3 years. LAME!!! It has truly been painful (especially because Byron has still played every summer, RUDE!) I sure hope it's like riding a bike and it all comes back (even though I'm dang old now...) Your family is darling, you still look great and it is so fun reading up on things. Tell chad we say hi. Now we know where Jack learned to pee on trees at the ball park. Nice. Keep in touch...

Amanda C said...

Laura, I think I have stumbled on your blog before. Did you used to be private?? Anyway, your kids are so big. What a cute little family. Are you still doing hair?