Sunday, September 28, 2008

B continues to SHINE

B loves these girls as do I. We are so lucky to have such great friends for B to hang out with. Madison, Toni Ann, and Julia.

Her biggest fans
On Fri B got the principals award for having great academic scores. Her report card is awesome and shows her being way beyond her grade level. We are loving her teacher and from what he had to offer me he enjoys her as well. I never hear anything negative about her from her teachers. It has made my job easier because she is so hard working. Good Job Brooks. Keep up the hard work! I am so fortunate to be blessed with you as my daughter. I love you.

1 comment:

Fernandez Family said...

I would cry too if Zavier cut bella's hair cause I think she is going to have curls too but Tylee looks so dang cute with her hair like that. Good job Brooklyn she is getting way tall(: