Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Devils


Last Sat. I got a last minute invite to the football game. David had 8 tickets and called to see if we wanted to go. Chad was already going with Jared, Wayne and Darren. I decided because Tate wanted to go badly that I would go as well. He had a blast. Trey and his 2 friends were so nice to him. He wanted to walk with them and didn't want me trying to hold his hand.

He was so intrigued with everyone and all that was going on. The pre game show was awesome and he just sat and looked around for a good while. We were 2 rows behind the boys and I went down a couple of times to see if he needed anything. I asked him on my 2nd trip down if he wanted to go see Chad. His reply caught me off guard. He said "Mom, I dont need anything, now just go sit up there and leave me alone, I'm fine with the boys. I was dying laughing. Are they really to cool for their mom already at age 4.
Tate trying to give me a wink. It didn't take to long before he needed me again :) Or just me to buy him treats. The kid downed some nachos and a soda. Then we went and saw Chad and got snow cones. Followed that up with some candy and I think he was in heaven. Shane had a fan that would spray water and Tate thought it was hilarious. He kept squirting everyone including me and my camera.
I think this last pic sums up his night. The devils lost and the were terrible but he thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with the boys. He thought the game was really fun to watch as well. He has been wanting to play football with his dad now. The look on his face is one of utter contentment. Thanks David for thinking of us. We had a ton of fun on our mommy and son date!!

1 comment:

The Crider Clan said...

If I remember correctly Laura, you were "too cool" at a young age too! This child is yours for sure! Cute pictures!

Melissa