Sunday, April 27, 2008

War Birds Musuem


Dante was all smiles. He ran from one plane to the next with this same cute smile on his face.



Since Tate has been loving the airplane thing of late I thought I needed to find a new spot because the Gateway airport was getting old. I watched a friend of ours little boy all week and knew he would love to see all the planes as well. So on Tues Julie and I and all the kids went up to Falcon Field to check out more planes. The museum is really neat! These planes are pretty amazing! Tate, Brecken and I went through the B17 bomber while Julie watched the other kids. I was shocked how tight it was in there. I would be so claustrophobic if I had to ride in one. The boys thought it was so cool to be in an airplane though. Part of the place is right next to the run way and there was alot more action to be seen than at Gateway. We ended up going back on Thurs. to. I'm telling you Tate is obsessed right now. I have enjoyed not having hair and being able to take the kids to do fun things. We have had a ton of fun watching Dante this week. Thanks Julie for coming with me and giving me an extra hand. When we were done there we had lunch at Mattas. What a good way to wrap up a fun outing. I am hoping he will not be requesting the museum for a while. I think we have seen all there is to see for now!!

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

Laura-send me an email (not sure if you still use that lolo/yahoo email address) and I'll fill you in on the info we found on swing sets.

Hess Fam said...

So fun! Can we please talk about that alligator! Okay so I'm sure it wasn't that but seriously, I would have DIED! Tylee is looking so much like Brooklyn! Total cuteness!